Nov 09,2007 00:00
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
LaPine Rural Fire Protection District
November 13, 2007
Open Meeting – Flag Salute
1. Approve Minutes: Regular Board Meeting – October 11, 2007
2. Approve Bills: October 11, 2007 through November 6, 2007 in your packet
November 7, 2007 through November 12, 2007 presented at Board Meeting
3. Management Report: October 2007 Report
4. Correspondence: A. Received: Thank you from Central Oregon Fire Prevention Cooperative to Chief
B. Received: Thank you from Patricia Williams.
C. Received: Notice from Wilderness Garbage & Recycling regarding rate increase.
D. Received: Telephone call from a patient’s husband regarding care.
E. Received: Thank you the Earls.
F. Sent: Thank you to Jon & Sharon Vurik.
5. Old Business: A. SDAO 2008 Best Practices Self-Assessment Guide for Special Districts
B. Station Tour
C. SROA Apparatus Maintenance Agreement
D. Board Policy #95-02 “Responding to Unprotected Areas” Review and Direction
6. New Business: A. Statewide Infrastructure Needs Inventory
B. Deputy Chief Chris Griffin
C. Part-time Office Clerk Lynn Swoger
D. Future Funding of the 911 Service District
7. Special Meetings or Workshops:
8. Open Forum for Public Input:
9. Executive Session Pursuant to:
10. Good of the Order: Director Kelley asked to have these pages included for your review and future discussion.
11. Next Meeting Scheduled for: Thursday December 13, 2007 – 9:00am
12. Adjourn Board Meeting